All iPhone 4 / 3GS users who unintentionally updated on the recently released iOS 5.1.1 firmware, we have unlock solution for their locked iPhone — Ultrasn0w Fixer 5.1.1.
Previously we posted a tutorial for Ultrasnow fixer 6.0, but for some users it was a little complicated, but now we have a automated way.
Unlock iPhone 4 / iPhone 3GS On iOS 5.1.1 with Ultrasn0w Fixer
- STEP 1: Your device must be jailbroken using newest version of redsnow.
- STEP 2: Now Launch Cydia -> Go to Manage -> Sources
|Cydia Unlock iOS 5.1.1 Source|
- STEP 3: Now tap Add at the top right hand, and Type the following URL: http://repo.iparelhos.com/
|Ultrasn0w Fixer 5.1.1 repo|
- STEP 4: Now install Ultrasn0w fixer for 5.1.1
|Install Ultrasn0w Fixer|
- STEP 5: Search and Install the newest version of Ultrasnow — Ultrasnow1.2.5.
Now your iPhone 4 / iPhone 3GS on iOS 5.1.1 will be unlocked! Here is posted list with Ultrasn0w Fixer iOS 5.1.1 supported basebands.
Note: Ultrasnow fixer for iOS 5.1.1 won't work with iPhone 4 4.11.08 / 4.12.01 baseband. If you get any error or you have any question — feel free to ask in comment section below.