You want to buy an used Verizon iPhone but you are worried if it's blacklisted, have bad ESN or it's locked? You can now use the free Verizon IMEI Checker for iPhone to check if the device was reported as lost, have unpaid bills, bad ESN, Simlock status, etc. The checking can be done only by entering your iPhone's IMEI code, ESN or Serial number.
How to Use Verizon IMEI Checker tool for iPhone
Before you start the IMEI check procedure, we recommend you to find the IMEI number of the device you want to check it.
Follow the steps below on how you can use the Verizon IMEI checker for iPhone:
- Visit the Verizon IMEI check website: www.verizonwireless.com/bring-your-own-device
- Scroll down to the "① Check device" section & enter the IMEI / SN code you want to check it.
- Verify if it's valid (15 digits) and click Check Device.
- Now you will see the details about the device.
If your device is ready to use & unlocked - you will got this message: Success! Your Apple® iPhone® 6 64GB in Gold works on the Verizon network.
If your device have a bad ESN, Locked or etc - you will got this message:
- Please contact Customer Service at (800) 922-0204 for assistance.
- The phone associated with the Device ID you entered is not compatible with the Verizon Wireless network.
- Please login to your Verizon account to activate this device.
I must to note here that all Verizon devices are factory unlocked out of the box and can be used internationally with any sim card. Read our full article here.
If you didn't get any real result from the free tool, we recommend you to use our IMEI checker tool to check the Carrier, Simlock & block status of your device.
If you buying a used iPhone, we also recommend you to check the iCloud activation status of the device, to confirm if the device has a iCloud activation enabled.
We hope that the free Verizon IMEI Checker for iPhone is useful. Don't forget to share this article & drop a comment below.