It took about six months for a jailbreak team to release a jailbreak for the existing version of iOS. The new semi-tether/untether jailbreak tool from Pangu, a Chinese team, enables you to hack iPad, iPod touch or iPad that’s running firmware iOS 9.3.3.
The iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak procedure doesn’t take more than 5 minutes and till now no difficulties have been reported for any user.
However, not all jailbreak tweaks that you’ll see in the Cydia directory, after you jailbreak, are compatible with iOS 9.3.3. The fact that the exploit came out all of a sudden, most of the developers are still in the process of optimizing their jailbreak tweaks to be compatible with the new firmware.
But still, many tweaks are compatible. To help you out and enable you to get a taste of them, we’ve compiled a list of 20 best jailbreak tweaks that are compatible with iOS 9.3.3. The icing on the cake? The majority of them are free to download and install.
20 Best Jailbreak Tweaks for iOS 9.3.3
- PokemonGoanywhere – Pokemon Go players will love this cheat.
- Eclipse 3 – design theme is black.
- LockGlyph – Touch ID will have an animation lock on lock screen.
- Cylinder – animated home screen pages that are productive.
- Bioprotect – individual Touch ID application lock.
- VirtualHome – Home button's gets more years.
- SwipeSelection – edit text quickly.
- Auxo Legacy Edition – control room receives a multitasking panel.
- CCsettings – control buttons settings.
- Snakebite – use 3D touch to switch between apps.
- RevealNC 9 – Screen Notification Center has a new animated output.
- StatusVol 2 – status bar receives a volume indicator.
- Anchor – icons are arranged in an arbitrary manner.
- TypeStatus – iMessage messages indicator setting.
- RePower – "Reset", "Respring", Disable button for screen switch off.
- Zeppelin – Jailbreak tweak to change carrier logo on iPhone or iPad.
- iCleaner – OS deep cleanse.
- Harbor – OS X style docking panel.
- Sploitlight Be Gone – deactivate spotlight.
- Mobius – scrolling screens are endless.
- Bonus: KillBackground9 – Close all apps in multitasking window with a button.
Enjoy these jailbreak tweaks for iOS 9.3.3 and feel free to leave comments.