Vine is such a cool video sharing app. The likes of Logan Paul and Ana Cherry were born on this platform. 6-second funny, looping videos have taken the world by storm. However, people still look for ways to delete Vine account for one or more reason.
You already know how to download Twitter videos on iPhone. This post informs you how to deactivate or delete Vine account on a permanent basis. Please note that after you go ahead with deletion or deactivation, the account can be reactivated within 30 days, because Vine keeps the user’s content and data live, but it remains hidden from the public.
But why delete Vine account in the first place? Perhaps you’re not interesting in watching or sharing videos anymore. But in case you want to reactive your account, you can always login to Vine from your iPhone or go to the Vine website within the 30 days. But if you fail to login to your account after you delete Vine account (if you try for example to login after 32 days), all the data and videos will be gone.
Steps to delete Vine account on iPhone / iPad
Please note that the steps you are going to see below will allow you to deactivate or delete Vine account only through the Vine mobile iOS app, and not the Vine webpage.
- Launch the Vine iOS app on your iPad/iPhone.
- At the bottom menu, there will be “Profile” button. Tap on it.
- Tap “Settings” that’s below your profile picture.
- Scroll a bit and tap “Your Content”.
- Now at the bottom, tap “Deactivate Account”.
- The iPhone screen will show a dialog box. There will be 2 options – Cancel and Deactivate.
- Tap “Deactivate” to confirm.
You will then be redirected to the Vine login screen from where the account can be reactivated.
That’s it. You were able to delete Vine account on iOS. Feel free to leave comments.