For those who have unintentionally updated iPhone 4S to the newest iOS 5.1.1 firmware, your iPhone 4S has been upgraded from 2.0.10 to 2.0.12 baseband.
However, luckily you can continue to use your Gevey Ultra S to unlock iPhone 4S on iOS 5.1.1 baseband 2.0.12.
According to the most recent news — Gevey Ultra S can unlock iPhone 4S with basebands 1.0.11, 1.0.13, 1.0.14, 2.0.10 and 2.0.12. At the moment this harware unlock solution is only compatible with GSM-version of the iPhone 4S.
iPhone 4S iOS 5.1.1 Supported Basebands with GEVEY Ultra S
|Gevey Ultra S iOS 5.1.1 Supported Basebands|
GEVEY Ultra S and differences between Ultrasn0w Tool
GEVEY Ultra S is a hardware unlock solution that allows you to unlock your non-jailbroken iPhone 4S. Gevey Ultra S is a SIM-sized hardware piece — inserted into your iPhone together with your unofficial Sim Card will free your iPhone from carrier limitation. Compared with the Dev-Team’s ultrasn0w tool, Gevey Ultra S is hardware based — paid unlocking solution.
|Gevey Ultra S|
Gevey Ultra S for GSM iPhone 4S Unlock Features
- True Plug-and-Play Unlock with no Jailbreak required
- Works with Modem Firmware 1.0.11, 1.013, 1.0.14, 2.0.10 and 2.0.12
- Unlocks GSM iPhone 4S on iOS 5.0, 5.0.1, 5.1 and 5.1.1
- Works with all iPhone 4S SIM Cards
- No Need to Dial International Emergency Number 112
- No SIM Card Cutting or Physical Modifications
- Decreased Power Consumption
- Custom SIM Tray Included
How to Purchase Gevey Ultra S
Go to Gevey Ulta S page to buy the SIM interposer for $39.99. UnlockBoot recommended to wait for few positive reviews, before buying GEVEY Ultra S. Stay tuned — We’ll keep your mind updated!