Last time, when we posted about R SIM III, it was going to unlock iPhone 4S baseband 2.0.10 on iOS 5.1. For those who don’t know, R SIM III is a plug and play solution for GSM iPhone 4S running iOS 5.1.
Other basebands which can be unlock on iOS 5.0 / 5.0.1 are 1.0.11, 1.0.13 and 1.0.14. It’s similar hardware unlock solution like all other Gevey SIM interposers!
Now we have news regarding iPhone 4S. Those users who updated to iOS 5.1.1 can unlock their iPhone 4S baseband 2.0.12 with the latest version of R-SIM III. The new version only unlocks iPhone 4S baseband 2.0.12 on the latest firmware.
|R-SIM III Unlock iPhone 4S iOS 5.1.1 Baseband 2.0.12|
Those who purchased it earlier wouldn’t be able to unlock 5.1.1 on their iPhone 4S. The previous R-SIM III works only on iOS 5.0, 5.0.1 and 5.1 and the basebands are 2.0.10, 1.0.11, 1.0.13 and 1.0.14. So users who purchased earlier should stay away from updating to iOS 5.1.1.
How To unlock iPhone 4S With R-SIM III
R-SIM III Features
- True Plug-and-Play Unlocking SIM Interposer
- No Need to Dial International Emergency Number 112
- Untethered Unlock with no Jailbreak Required
- Compatible with all GSM / WCDMA /CDMA iPhone 4S SIM Cards
- Complete Unlock with all 2G and 3G data services
- Works on iOS 5.0 / 5.0.1 / 5.1 / 5.1.1
- Full compatible Baseband 1.0.11 / 1.0.13 / 1.0.14 / 2.0.10 / 2.0.12
- Guaranteed Better Reception than Previous
- Decreased Power Consumption
In the end, we like to remind you the new Gevey Ultra S unlocks GSM iPhone 4S on the latest iOS 5.1.1 firmware. Check it out in Our post.
R-SIM III for iOS 5.1.1 Unlock is available for $15.99 — order from their official website.