This is an IMEI-based, permanent service to unlock AT&T iPhone active on another account. Applicable for all models including iPhone XS Max and iPhone XS. It’s widely known that an iPhone is costly and it’s regarded as a premium handset. If you have bought one from a network carrier and are currently in a contract with them, you’re already feeling stressed dealing with the network restrictions associated with it.
How To Unlock iPhone XS Max, XS, X, 8, 7, 6s, 6, 5s, 5, SE, 5C That’s AT&T Active on Another Account
Did you try unlocking your AT&T iPhone but got this message: Your device is currently active on another AT&T customer’s account?
Network locks can be a real pain if you want to switch to another carrier. AT&T network locks won’t allow you to use any other SIM, such as a Verizon or Sprint SIM card. It wasn’t long ago that people had to end the contract with the AT&T to remove the network lock. However, things have changed for the better in recent years.
Today, there are reliable third party unlock service vendors that can help you unlock the AT&T network lock placed on your iPhone XS Max, XS, X, 8, 7, 6, 6s, 5, 5s, SE. UnlockBoot.com is one such iPhone Unlock vendor that offers AT&T Active on Another Account iPhone unlocking service at an affordable price. Here’s more info on UnlockBoot.com.
Unlock AT&T iPhone Active on Another Account – Advantages of UnlockBoot.com
- UnlockBoot’s unlock service is 100% guaranteed and safe.
- The cost of purchasing an AT&T iPhone unlock service from UnlockBoot.com is comparatively low compared to what you’ll be paying to other vendors or AT&T itself.
- Once you get the unlocking plan with the IMEI number, UnlockBoot.com will give you the Active Line Unlock Service plus all the instructions needed to unlock the iPhone successfully.
- Most people make the assumption that unlocking iPhone network provider lock can void iPhone warranty. However, UnlockBoot.com assures that your warranty stays intact.
- Unlock will be active on another carrier’s network service.
- 12-48 hours is the delivery time.
Steps Needed to Unlock AT&T iPhone That’s Active On Another Account
Here’s the step-by-step process you need to follow to make your iPhone work outside of another AT&T’s customer account:
Step 1: Launch your web browser and go to the official Unlockboot.com website. On its homepage, search for “iPhone unlocking service” in the search bar or go directly to the following page: https://store.unlockboot.com/unlock-att-iphone/
Step 2: Now, on the page for Unlockboot.com, you’ll see two fields in a fill-up form. One would be to enter your IMEI number. The second would ask you to choose the type of service needed. P.S. To see the IMEI number of your handset, go to Settings – General – About or dial *#06# on your handset and the IMEI would show up on the screen. On UnlockBoot, enter the IMEI number as displayed on the screen.
Step 3: Once you give your IMEI number and choose the sort of service, press the “Unlock Now” button.
Step 4: Now, a new popup will display on the screen. It’ll display the list of iPhone unlock packages. Choose a package that suits your budget. Also, select a delivery period you’re comfortable with.
Step 5: Enter your bank details and email ID when requested on the page to complete the payment for the AT&T Active on Another account iPhone unlock service.
Step 6: After you’ve paid the package charge, UnlockBoot.com would send a confirmation email to you.
Step 7: After payment completion, UnlockBoot.com’s unlock service will start. Please allow 12-48 hours for the process to complete.
Completing Unlock Steps (On Your Handset)
Once UnlockBoot.com completes the process on its part, the site would send you an email that mentions the unlock status.
- Take your AT&T network locked iPhone, take out the SIM card slot, and remove the current AT&T SIM.
- Now, insert another network carrier’s SIM, such as a SIM from Verizon or T-Mobile.
- After inserting the SIM, turn your iPhone on. If you inserted the SIM while the device was already active, restart the iPhone. Now, do what the UnlockBoot.com email says for completing the unlock and activating your device in a SIM-free state.
Your iPhone will now accept the new SIM card and it will be unlocked permanently. You’d be able to use it on any carrier in the world.
Alternatively, you can perform an unlock through iTunes by taking these steps:
- Pick up the device, and connect it to Windows/Mac PC.
- Launch iTunes on your handset.
- Remove the previous SIM (AT&T), and insert a new one.
- Now, perform an iPhone restore using iTunes.
- After the device has been restored, you’d see the following message “Congratulations, your iPhone has been unlocked”.
Benefits of Unlocking your AT&T iPhone XS Max, XS, X, 8+, 8, 7+, 7, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s &4
- The unlocked and SIM-free iPhone XS Max, XS, X, 8+, 8, 7+, 7, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s & 4 will have more demand than similar models that are locked.
- Freeing up the device from the AT&T lock would mean you’re free to switch to another carrier.
- An unlocked iPhone could be taken in any country and used with any local SIM card.
- If your device is whitelisted and unlocked, then you can switch to any other network that offers better packages than what your existing service provider does.
- The resale and instinctive value of an unlocked AT&T network iPhone is higher than a handset that’s locked to the network.
Now it’s easier than ever to unlock AT&T iPhone active on another (iPhone XS Max, XS, X, 8+, 8, 7+, 7, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s &4). All you need to do is simply go to our website – UnlockBoot.com – and purchase the unlock, which is relatively inexpensive than what others would charge you. We also follow industry standards when it comes to the level of service we offer, so you can have a peace of mind after you place in order. Then, just follow the instructions in the email and enjoy.