We already posted how to unlock your off-contract AT&T iPhone using AT&T's online Chat for free of charge, or you can use OfficialiPhoneUnlock to Unlock your iPhone Forever!
Today we determined to publish here one more useful information on this concept. Follow our tutorial and try to unlock iPhone 4, 4S, 5 or 3GS easily and permanently!
Follow These 5 Simple Steps to Unlock AT&T iPhone
Step 1. Check your IMEI number
- Go to Settings -> General -> About and you will find the IMEI number listed at the bottom. If you are on a family plan, you are going to also need one more four numbers of the primary consideration holder’s ssn.
|Unlock AT&T iPhone 4 / 4S / 5|
Step 2. Contact AT&T by online chat or phone call
- For online chat you can watch our video guide, or you can contact AT&T via phone call (331-0500, or 611 from an AT&T phone). We tried both methods at the same time, and got through by cellphone first. Once the program demands what contact variety you are getting in touch with about, it is possible to give your present variety even if you are opening another cellphone.
Step 3. Now tell AT&T you need to unlock of-contract iPhone
- In this step offer your IMEI number and be be careful through the iPhone unlock procedure. You are going to also need to offer an e-mail deal with, where AT&T delivers your unlock information.
Step 4. Wait for AT&T’s confirmation mail
- Individually, the e-mail came a few moments after getting off your cellphone.
Step 5. Wait for e-mail Confirmation
- You should receive Confirmation e-mail! After receiving follow this factory Unlock Guide to keep your Untethered Jailbreak.
If you have any questions feel free to Ask in comments section below!