Though they love Facebook Messenger and Whatsapp, they want to know how to use iMessage on iPhone. Windows users crave that they had this option, and often wonder how to use iMessage on Windows.
What if there was a way to do this? Fortunately, there is. Yes, you can know how to use iMessage on Windows.
Use iMessage on Windows Using Remote Desktop Connection
- You should have a Windows PC and Mac with iMessage.
- Next, download Chrome Remote Desktop and make sure you have installed Chrome on your Windows and Mac computer.
- Click the launch app after installation.
- Download Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer on Mac.
- Install the same program after it downloads. These steps are mandatory for finding how to use iMessage on Windows.
- Connect both the PCs using the code. Then, begin.
Know This: Chrome Remote Desktop enables you to access another PC through Chromebook or Chrome browser. Other than that, you can easily access your files and apps in a secure manner.
Take advantage of iMessage on Windows.
Can you use iMessage on Windows without having a Mac? Yes, just download iPadian on Windows; it’s a 3rd-party software responsible for making a virtual iOS ecosystem on the OS, enabling users to install Apple’s Messages on their PC.
How to install iMessage on Windows without Mac
- Download the iPadian emulator for Windows from this page.
- Install the downloaded .exe file on computer.
- Launch the iPadian emulator.
- Agree to Terms and Conditions.
- Once the installation completes, open the iPadian software on Windows.
- Use the search bar to find “iMessage”.
- Download Messages app on PC.
Then, open the app and start using iMessages on Windows. That’s all.
iMessage works great on iOS 10. And offers Tapbacks on macOS Sierra. You’ve successfully learned how to use iMessage on Windows. Enjoy and feel free to leave comments.