Seriously, why spend money when you have a bit of technical know how? All you need is some knowledge to fully benefit from the specs of iOS devices and their software. The traditional way of using iPad and iPhone is quite boring and doesn’t provide a solution to bypassing iCloud Activation iOS 12 on iPhone X, XS, XS Max, XR, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, 6s Plus, 6s, 6 Plus, 6s, SE, 5s, 5c or iPad.
This article teaches you how to bypass iCloud activation iOS 12 using a virtual DNS server. It requires you to modify your WiFi’s DNS address and that’s how iOS 12 iCloud Activation is bypassed.
A brief on iOS 12: iOS 12.1.3 beta was recently released for public testing. The firmware is a big update in the world of iOS. Scheduled to release in fall, it will come with group calls for FaceTime, dynamic keyboard, improved Messages feature, multi-user support, and a lot more. We’ve also heard rumors about an iOS 12 untethered jailbreak but that looks like a far stretch at the moment.
Bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iOS 12 iPhone or iPad
Do note that the tactic we’re sharing isn’t evergreen. However, you can use it till it works. In addition, users can utilize the activation locked product within the account to remove iCloud activation lock and surf the web, download apps, watch videos, etc. on their iPhone and iPad with iOS 12.
And you don’t need to have second thoughts. The method works on iPhone X, 8+, 8, 7+, 7, 6s+, 6s, 6+, 6, 5s, 5c, SE, 5, 4s and 4 and also on iPad and iPod Touch running firmware iOS 12.2 beta, 12.1.3, iOS 12.1.2, 12, 11.4, 11,3, 11.2.5/6, 11.2.2 – 11.0, iOS 10.3.3 – iOS 10, 9.3.5 – 9.0 and below iOS firmware. In short, it works on many devices.
Steps for Bypassing iCloud Activation Lock iOS 12 – Prerequisites
- Launch WiFi Settings and modify DNS server to 220.127.116.11 or some other IP address.
- Take the iPad or iPhone and go to the last activation step and select “Activation Help” so that the device can reboot through the ritual website. Now the user will get options to play games, browse the internet, watch movies, and do more.
Steps for Completely Bypass iOS 12 iCloud Activation Lock
- Head to “Applications” choice and choose “Crash Test 1” to reprise things.
- Go to WiFi Settings and choose “I” and then choose “Manual” over the “HTTP proxy” zone.
- Now list 30 distinct emoji icons to “server” and enter “8888” over “port” zone.
- Select “Back” and “Next,” and perform slide to unlock. Next, select “languages.” Don’t just click, rather click frequently for a few minutes so that it boots over the screen.
- When the home screen comes up, you’ll see three options: Newsstand, FaceTime, and Phone.
- Hold the Power and Home button each time you start an app to respring iPhone and facilitate the process.
- Now navigate FaceTime, where the last owner’s mail would be. Feel free to contact that person and ask if you can take off the device from iCloud. If you can’t find the mail, continue with bypass Activation Lock steps and browse the iPhone Phone app to see if the contact information of the relevant owner is available.
Bypass iCloud Activation iOS 12 – iCloud Unlock & Removal
If you fail to get the job done using the above mentioned steps, you can always use a company that specializes in the removal, unlock, or bypass iCloud Activation Lock in iOS 12. We suggest the following ones.
UnlockBoot iCloud Removal & Unlock Services
They’re one of the best you’ll ever find. We say this because they can unlock almost every iPhone model. What’s incredible is that they provide the unlock in just a day or two. Their customer support is also great, and most queries are answered within an hour. Price is also the same as other leading companies – $99 for an unlock.
It is also a EU-based firm, so the customers get charged in US dollars. However, the international company offers service globally and takes payments in all currencies (conversion fee is applicable).
iCloud Bypass & Removal from Official iPhone Unlock
Perhaps you’re already familiar with this name. They can unlock several iOS devices, except older ones like iPhone 3GS. They just need 2-5 days to provide unlock, and have top-notch customer support. You can use their services by going to this link.
$59 is the price for the unlock, but it’s a different payment structure. Customers have to pay $19 upfront, and the rest of the $40 is paid after the unlock is finished. The company operates globally and accepts several forms of payment including credit cards.
Unlock iCloud Locked Devices Using iPhone IMEI Website
The last pick on the list. However, they’re sadly no longer providing iCloud removals. Also, they’ve been struggling to unlock most iCloud-related accounts. Those who’ve already taken this option are aware of this company’s struggles. You may also find it difficult to receive refunds.
We hope this bypass iCloud Activation Lock iOS 12 post turns out helpful. Please share it with your family and friends who own an iDevice as they may have updated to iOS 12 and are searching for an iCloud removal. Social shares are also a big motivator for us. We’d continue writing extensively on the little (and big issues that iPhone users go through on a daily basis. Thanks for your time.