By unlocking the iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 immediately went into a whole lot easier thanks to Sam package to unlock that I discovered this morning.
After notifying you guys to the news, we went out in our laboratory and we began testing this unlock solution.
After several failures, we were finally able to come up with a reliable method for doing this work at any time. The good news is that this will likely become even easier as time passes, as well as unnecessary steps are eliminated. We’re already to the point where we can go back and forth between our AT&T SIM card and our T-Mobile SIM card without having to reconfigure anything.
Check this complete video tutorial that shows how to unlock any iPhone on iOS 5 or higher on any baseband, using the SAM package.
Unlock iPhone 4 / 4S or any iPhone on iOS 5 Using SAM package
Your iPhone must end up being jailbroken on iOS five or higher. Baseband is not important. Keep your current SIM inside your iPhone till instructed to remove it within step four ( Follow our Step by Step Guide).
- Go to Cydia and install SAM. Add this source: http://repo.bingner.com
- Tap on SAM to launch it. Make sure that you have the SIM card which you want to use in your iPhone.
- In this step – navigate to utilities and select ‘De-Activate iPhone’. The ActivationState under ‘More Infromation’ will now be inactivated.
- Go to ‘By Country and Carrier’ present in ‘Method’ and then select your carrier. You might need to select the ‘SIM ID’ for carriers operating with more than one Carrier ID. This is easy for you to figure out when you notice that iTunes will not activate if the wrong IMSI has been selected.
- Navigate to ‘More Information’ and write down or copy the IMSI in the ‘SAM Details’ and then tap the option, ‘Spoof Real SIM to SAM’.
- Now, go back to the main screen of SAM and then change the ‘Method’ to manual. Now paste the IMSI string which was saved during step 5.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer in order to reactivate your device. Simply double tap the ‘Phone Number’ present at the main screen of the device in order to make sure the ICCID matches with the number present on your SIM card. If the match isn’t exact, you need to start again from step 1.
- Close iTunes and then unplug your iPhone and disable SAM.
- Again connect your iPhone to iTunes and you will see a message that it can’t be activated. Close iTunes and open it again.
- Finally the signal bars lets you know that your iPhone has been unlocked.
Save your Activation Ticket and preserve your unlock
|Sam Activation Ticket|
Finally you can enjoy with your unlocked iPhone. Shre this Guide and Stay Tuned to UnlockBoot!