As far as the iOS jailbreaking is concerned, the best jailbreak we have till date is the one and only Electra and there is no doubt in the fact that it is the most common and the most popular jailbreak. However, on the other hand it comes with certain errors and problems and each day people are facing new issues in it. Now, the most common and the most frustrating issue of the Electra jailbreak literally puts the handset on a respring loop and that is where all the problem begins.
Now, you might be wondering what a respring loop is and when does it occur. Well, it happens on a jailbroken iOS device when someone tries to install something that is not compatible with the firmware of the phone. If you are someone who has ever experienced this issue then you are at the right place reading the right article because we will now jot down a few steps that will fix all the issues with your jailbroken handset.
- The first thing you can do when an issue pops up is to reboot your device. It is easy and we all do it quite often so it should not be an issue for you.
- Now after you are done rebooting your phone, you then have to download the Electra jailbreak application and when you do that, be sure that the “Tweaks” option is switched off.
- Press the button that says “Jailbreak”.
- After that Electra will tell when you will be able to SSH into your handset. After this open whatever application or program you want that can let you browse all the files on your device.
- Now, if your application allows you to browse your files, you then have to delete the tweak that is the cause of all the issues on your phone.
- Once your tweak has been deleted, you then have to reboot your phone again and again launch the Electra jailbreak app.
- Now turn the “tweak” button on and then tap on the option that says “jailbreak”.
- You will now be able to enjoy your phone without any jailbreak problems or any problematic tweaks.
See Also: Best Cydia Sources to Use in 2018
Incompatible tweaks and installations can put your phone is some very serious trouble so be very careful and make some research before you make a decision to install something on your jailbroken iOS handset.