One of the many options that come with the watchOS 3 is the ability to write as well as send messages using your Apple Watch. Previously people would need to dictate a message in order for it to be typed out. And we all know how bothersome that can be at times. However, with the added ‘Scribble’ feature you can now write your messages on the Apple Watch.
How to Send iMessage or Message from Apple Watch
So, if you’re interested in knowing how to use Scribble and write a text, follow these simple steps!
- The first thing you need to do is open ‘Messages’ from the Apple Watch’s Home screen.
- Now, select the conversation you want to write a reply to. If you want to write a new message then you can Force Touch on the display and this will reveal the New Message option.
- Select the ‘Scribble’ button present on the screen.
- You’ll need to write out the message on the circular pad of dots on the screen.
- While writing, the Digital Crown can be rotated or you can tap the arrows (present in the upper right corner) in order to help polish your message through word predictions.
- Once you’re satisfied with the message you’ve typed out all you need to do is tap ‘Send’ and you’re done.
It might take some practice in order for you to quickly type and send messages on your Apple Watch. However, the new Scribble feature has made text messaging with friends a whole lot easier.
Note: There are some people who aren’t able to get the Scribble option to appear on their screens. This problem might have to do with the language settings. So, after you’ve activated the writing window, Force Tap and change the language to English.