A few minutes after the official presentation of the iPad Air, Apple released a iOS 7.0.3 software update. This update fixed numerous bugs and added Keychain iCloud function to synchronize passwords between Apple devices.
To install the iOS 7.0.3 update you can go to settings of the device or you can download IOS 7.0.3 from our inks at the bottom of the article.
Download iOS 7.0.3 via OTA Update
First way to install iOS 7.0.3 is by using the Over the Air update method:
- Go to Settings -> General -> Software Update and tap on Download and Install
The Over the Air update size in between 70MB and 120MB depending on the gadget being updated on.
Download iOS 7.0.3 IPSW Direct links
Those of you who prefer to install iOS 7.0.3 manually with a iPSW file, can use the official direct IOS 7.0.3 iPSW download links below:
Download it from our downloads section page.
iOS 7.0.3 Features
- Adds iCloud Keychain to keep track of your account names, passwords, and credit card numbers across all your approved devices
- Adds Password Generator so Safari can suggest unique, hard-to-guess passwords for your online accounts
- Updates lock screen to delay display of “slide to unlock” when Touch ID is in use
- Adds back the ability to search the web and Wikipedia from Spotlight search
- Fixes an issue where iMessage failed to send for some users
- Fixes a bug that could prevent iMessage from activating
- Improves system stability when using iWork apps
- Fixes an accelerometer calibration issue
- Addresses an issue that could cause Siri and VoiceOver to use a lower quality voice
- Makes reading OSXDaily.com more awesome than ever, just kidding this is not part of the release notes we put this in here for fun
- Fixes a bug that could allow someone to bypass the Lock screen passcode
- Enhances the Reduce Motion setting to minimize both motion and animation
- Fixes an issue that could cause VoiceOver input to be too sensitive
- Updates the Bold Text setting to also change dial pad text
- Fixes an issue that could cause supervised devices to become un-supervised when updating software
Are you going to update to iOS 7.0.3?