Today this method still works. If you want to bypass iCloud on iOS 7.2.1 or of you’re using an iPad 2 on firmware between iOS 7 and iOS 9.3.5 – you can unlock iCloud once again. The following is a free server from #iboy – and it’s untethered for iPad 2 running iOS 9.3.5.
The Tools you’ll Need for the iCloud Bypass Server
- Windows computer
- Valid SIM card without PIN
- 3uTools or iTunes installed
- Libimobiledevice (command line interface) on Windows
The process to Bypass iCloud Activation on iPhone or iPad iOS 9.3.5 – 7.1.2
- Make sure your iDevice is connected to the computer
- Download libimobiledevice for Windows
- Extract the software to the renamed folder. Name it libi
- Move “libi” to drive C:\
- Open CMD and write: cd c:\libi
- Press enter
- Now write: Ideviceactivation activate –s iboyinc.com/iboy.php
- Make sure that your supported device is connected with the PC
- Activate by pressing Enter.
For iOS 7.1.1 – there is another free iCloud server on testing. The server of “sonick14.tech” is now applicable for iCloud bypass on iDevices. It will turn on the Apple device but won’t let the user make calls. But this is untethered, so if you restart the device it will still remain active.
Tools you’ll need for free iCloud Bypass server iOS 7.1.2/7.1.1
The same four things are needed as in the previous software.
Process to use the iCloud Bypass Server:
- Make sure the device is connected to the Windows PC.
- Download libi from google drive
- Extract and rename it to “libi”.
- Move/copy “libi’ to C:\.
- Launch CMD and enter the following: cd c:\libi
- Press enter
- Type: ideviceactivation activate – s sonick14.tech/freebypass/sonickbp.php
Tested on other servers for bypassing iCloud this is a working solution on a new server to allow iCloud bypassing with the same method of server activation. With it, you can iCloud bypass on iOS 7.1.1 – and it is not the fake albert activation. It’s the real one from albert.apple.com which is why the bypass is untethered albert.apple.com.
Hence, the bypass of iCloud will only work on local devices and iCloud will still have your device in activation mode in Apple’s servers.