Many of you might already know about the IMEI number of your iPhone and how to find it. There are numerous posts regarding IMEI as well as how to check whether or not the IMEI is valid. A lot of people are talking about the iPhone these days, and here you will get to know about a few ways you can find iPhone IMEI number, the serial number and the ICCID of your iPhone.
How to Find iPhone IMEI in iTunes with iPhone connected to it
The steps which you have to follow in order to find iPhone IMEI code are:
- You need to connect your iPhone to your PC and then select your device when it starts appearing in iTunes (7.6 or higher).
- Select the 'Summary' tab and you will get to know about the serial number of your device.
- You will get to see the IMEI number by clicking on the 'Phone Number' in the same 'Summary' tab.
- To know the ICCID, you can click on 'IMEI'.
Now, let's head on to the next method to find the IMEI or the serial number of the device:
Find iPhone IMEI number in iTunes with iPhone not connected to it
The steps which you have to follow are:
- You need to open up iTunes 8.1 or higher and then mouse over a device backup.
- You will have to open 'preferences' of iTunes. If you are a Windows user then you can perform this action by choosing 'Edit' and then 'Preferences'. If you are a Mac user, you can do this by going to 'iTunes' and then 'Preferences'.
- Now, select the 'Devices' tab. Hovering the mouse on the iPhone backup will show you the IMEI and serial number.
The third method is stated below:
Find iPhone IMEI from the iPhone About Screen
The steps you have to follow are:
- Open the 'About' screen of your device by going to Settings, then General and then About from the homescreen.
- Scroll down a little and you will get to see the IMEI and serial number.
Find iPhone IMEI code from Settings -> General -> About
The fourth method is:
Finding iPhone IMEI on the SIM tray
Simply see the IMEI and the serial number displayed on the iPhone SIM tray.
iPhone IMEI on SIM tray
The fifth method to find the imei code of your iPhone is:
Find iPhone's IMEI directly by dialing *#06#
You can find your IMEI code simply dialing *#06# on your iPhone, this will show the IMEI code of your device.
Find iPhone IMEI by Dialing *#06#
Update #1: To find your original carrier & unlock status by IMEI you can try our FREE iPhone IMEI Check.
So, there you have it. Five methods you can follow in order to know about the IMEI and serial number of your iPhone. Unlockboot strives hard to bring you the most reliable methods online, and will continue to do so. Feel free to comment!