AT&T provides the Most Reliable, Free and Safe Factory Unlocking Solution ever; Here are posted the ways you can use to unlock your off-contact iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 3GS on all basebands and iOS firmwares via AT&T.
Why AT&T reject my unlock request? Check inside how to reliably unlock your iPhone 4 baseband 4.12.01 / 4.11.08.
Here are the circumstances through which they will unlock your iPhone:
- You need to be a current or former AT&T customer who can provide phone or account number for their account.
- The iPhone was for AT&T network, and all contract obligations and term commitments have been fulfilled.
- The phone is not reported as lost or stolen
- Current AT&T customer accounts must be in good-standing with no past-due amount or unpaid balance and has been active for at least sixty (60) days. Past customer accounts may also be eligible if they owe the company no Early Termination Fee of other unpaid balance.
Note: The company will unlock iPhone for deployed and active military member who is a customer in good standing and is able to provide deployment verification; and the ones who purchased from an authorized location at ‘no commitment’ price can provide proof of purchase.
|Unlock AT&T iPhone 4|
AT&T Online Chat
You can use AT&T’s online chat help to unlock AT&T iPhone totally free. You need to check IMEI first. After that, go to AT&T support page and press Chat Now. Enter the details in the form that appears. Enter “I want to unlock my iPhone 4” and press Start Chat. Talk with the support team and give them the IMEI number. They will ask for the email id to mail you the details. The full post can be read here.
AT&T Unlock using Skype free Call
Those of you who live outside the U.S can follow this guide:
- Call AT&T for free at: +18003310500, then tap 1 and 0 to connect with the support team.
- Select your Language Press
- A representative will ask what you want
- Explain that you live outside the U.S, and have to get your iPhone 4 unlocked. Then they will ask for your IMEI code and an email address.
- The support team will give you a case number (your unlock request is success!).
- You then have to wait 2-5 days for confirmation.
What to do after receiving your Unlock Confirmation email from AT&T?
Your iPhone need to be deactivated with Redsn0w in order to unlock — preserving your untethered jailbreak, follow our guide posted here.
How AT&T Unlock Works?
The unlock works good. One of our readers got the iPhone 4 baseband 4.11.08 unlocked. Read about it in this post:
What to do if the iPhone is still locked?
We think you’re out of luck for the moment. This is because the hardware unlocks weren’t successful. Gevey SIM, R SIM and Rebel Micro Pro SIM all relied on SAM unlock tool which was short-lived and was patched by Apple later on. Only those who have saved their activated tickets can keep their unlock alive. Read the current situation about unlock baseband 4.11.08/4.12.01 in this post.
Follow the Number 1 unlock website on the web. Feel free to leave your comments!