As you know, the ability to transfer files via Bluetooth in iOS missing. This omission from Apple tried to fix jail-breakers.
In Cydia now appear a new transfer tool – AirBlue Sharing.
This application will share your files from your iOS-device with almost any other Bluetooth – enabled the device in just a few clicks.
Read Also: How to use AirDrop on Windows 10
AirBlue Sharing application states that require a “zero configuration” with high-speed transfer of native support for Bluetooth pairing, and much more.
AirBlue Sharing Complete List Of Features
- Native Bluetooth pairing, do not have to re-pair your device
- Zero configuration
- High-speed Bluetooth transmission, up to 1.7 MB/s
- Transfer files over WiFi connection, it’s possible to transfer a video file in a few seconds
- Automatically shutdown Bluetooth when transmission is done to save power
- Automatically create a WiFi hotspot for transmission when no WiFi available
- Send from Notes/Photos/Videos /Music/Contacts/Voice Memos …
- Import received files to Contacts/Photos
- Send any file from applications support “Open in …”
- Import received files to applications support “Open in …”
- Sent/received notification sounds
- Compatible with Mac OS X, Windows XP/Vista/7, Linux, Nokia, Android, Blackberry and almost any other Bluetooth enabled phone.
- Send/receive multiple files simultaneous
AirBlue Sharing is available for download in the repository of BigBoss for $4.99.