Paying for every app often becomes a difficult task for an iPhone user, because most of the great apps available in App Store come with a price. This is the reason why people even think about cracking apps.
In the end, these are the third party softwares that save your money. Today, Unlockboot is making a special post for you on how to install cracked or paid app using iFunbox.
Fulfil the following prerequisites before you proceed:
- Download the official iFunbox for Win or MAC, which is free of cost. To download the latest version of ifunbox tool navigate to our downloads page.
- In order to use cracked apps properly, you must have AppSync. You can get this from Cydia repos like SinfuliPhone or HackYouriPhone.
Things you must know:
- iFunbox can also be used for your paid apps.
- Unlike other installous alternatives, it provides more manual approach to your IPA files. You will have to separately download these onto your computer to make it work instead of downloading and installing these like a standalone app.
- iFunbox works fine for Mac and Windows both.
Note: We do not promote piracy! We encourage users to buy apps form App Store in order to support developers.
How to Install IPA Apps With iFunbox tool
Step 1: Download and install iFunbox onto your Windows or Mac, and launch the software.
Step 2: Connect your iDevice to your machine. As soon as it will be recognized, it will appear in the tabs at the top.
Step 3: Now click on either iFunbox Classic tab or Managing App Data tab. There you would see Install App button, under the tabs.
Step 4: On clicking this, you will be asked to browse IPA files that you need to install. Here take an example of Temple Run 2. Select the file and click open.
Step 5: On clicking open, your file will start installing onto your iPhone and within few minutes it will be installed.
Step 6: After installation, it will provide you a summary of the process stating whether it was successful or failed.
Step 7: If it is successful, then remove the device safely and you are good to go and if you failed, then try the steps again.
Step 8: After removing, reboot your iDevice to complete installation. After rebooting, your cracked app will appear on your springboard.
Hope you do not find any problem in following these steps. Feel free to leave your comments and keep following us for the latest tutorials and updates.