App Store is always the recommended way to download apps on an iPhone, or iPad. However, not all apps are available on the App Store, especially the ones that aren’t verified through Apple’s selection criteria, or something which is useful but could potentially harm your iOS device. 25PP is a Chinese app store (Alternative to vShare app) that could provide all such apps, and if you require a paid app for free, that might be available in 25PP as well. Previously, this app required jailbroken iOS platform to run. Currently, no jailbreaking methods are much reliable on the very latest editions of iOS, hence it’s not possible for many to install apps like 25PP on their iPhones or iPads.
Download 25PP iPhone App Without Jailbreak
The installation could be done by using a PC, or without using a PC. However, the method described here doesn’t require a computer to be used with the process.
Follow the procedures mentioned below to carry out the installation:
- Using your iOS device, either an iPhone or an iPad, go to this link. A page with all Chinese texts will open. You don’t have to know Chinese to make sense of the Mandarin texts you can see on the page, instead look for a green prominent button.
- The Green button is the download & install button. Tap on it, a download will initiate pretty soon. Depending on how fast your internet connection is, the download time would slightly vary. When iOS prompts you, tap on Install. Your iPhone or iPad will now install 25PP on your device.
- The app will be on your springboard, after the installation is complete. However, only an initial phase is done because you can’t open the app yet. If you tap on the app icon, an error message will show up on the screen stating that the developer of the app is untrusted, hence iOS won’t execute the app.
- To fix the developer untrusted issue, go to Settings -> General -> Device Management and mark the developer Beijing Huifeng Xingye Technology Co. Ltd. as a trusted developer. When you tap on the name, a prompt will appear on iOS and tap the red ‘Trust’ button.
- Now, you can open the 25PP app from your springboard. A Mandarin prompt will appear on screen, tap on the blue button. This will lead to a certificate installation, where you should tap ‘Install’. Let iOS finish installing the certificates.
- On your home screen, there would be two 25PP icons. Tap on the second one, when the app launches tap on the wide green button. iOS will prompt you to install another profile, allow the installation by tapping on ‘Install’.
- Apparently, the user needs to perform the same operation for a third profile, after which a third 25PP icon would appear on the springboard. Now it’s done. You can now start the app.
To install apps through 25PP Store, the user needs to search for the app, and tap the install button. The App download and install process will start automatically.
How to Download 25PP app On your Jailbroken Device
Well, not anymore. Now even the non-jailbroken iOS devices can have app stores like 25PP on their iPhones and iPads without any issue. However, if you own an iPhone or iPad that is jailbroken follow the steps below to install 25PP app:
- Open Cydia -> Sources -> Edit -> Add
- Add this source: http:/apt.25pp.com
- Tap Search and enter 25PP.
- Install the App, and respring your device.
- You're done! Now you can use the 25PP App.
The installation procedure is slightly complicated and Mandarin interface on the app makes it slightly more complex. However, if you are much bothered about the process, you could jailbreak the device first.