Tomorrow begins selling Adobe Adobe Photoshop Touch applications for iPad 2, according to 9to5mac. The company announced this product in October 2011 along with five other applications for the Apple tablets.
Adobe Photoshop Touch is described as a tool that “lets you quickly combine images, apply professional effects and share results with friends and family through social networks.”
Adobe Photoshop Touch Features
- Popular Photoshop functions transferred to the tablet (settings, tools, layers, filters)
- To fill layer you can use the iPad camera with a special option
- With Refine Edge can easily select the finest elements of the picture, such as hair, thread, etc.
- Scribble Selection Tool will cut part of the image (it is enough to hold your finger on the desired area)
- Google Image Search and download them to the Editor
- Downloading images from facebook and view comments to photos directly from the application
- Step by step training program for professionals working methods of the more promising results
- The function AirPrint for wireless printing
- Loading projects in the “Cloud” Adobe Creative Cloud with an opportunity to continue working in Photoshop CS5
- Maximum image resolution: 1600 x 1600 pixels