iFaith is a special software that helps you to save SHSH blobs and APTickets from your iOS device. This tool makes it easy to preserve SHSH blobs for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch while using unofficial iOS firmware that Apple stopped signing it. This operation isn’t possible using TinyUmbrella. iFaith also can help you to downgrade your pre-A5 device to a lower iOS firmware.
What is new in iFaith v1.5.9?
Today iH8Sn0w has launched iFaith 1.5.9 with important code updates. In the iFaith v1.5.9 iH8Sn0w has fixed few important bugs and included a support for the new IOS firmwares.
- Major code improvements.
- Added Check for Update code.
- Adds the ability to dump iOS 5.1.x/6.0.x/6.1 on the iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 3, and A4 devices.
- Crazy payload rewrite. (There are a chain of payloads used in this new iFaith purely dedicated to bumping up performance. iFaith should dump instantly after payload executes!).
- Finally enabled 3.x.x IPSW creation for iPod touch 2G users.
- Finally fully fixes NAND issues with newer models (e.g iPhone 4 8GB, new iPod Touch 4 models).
- In addition to dumping your SHSH blobs, iFaith will automatically fetch SHSH blobs for the latest iOS Apple is actively signing and submits them to Cydia.
- All devices [including A5(X)/A6(X)] can grab SHSH blobs for the latest iOS firmwares Apple is actively signing simply by selecting the “Show available SHSH blobs on Server” button and following the on-screen prompts. (It will submit them to Cydia as well).
Even though you may not be able to utilize the SHSH blobs you save for A5(X)/A6(X) devices at this time, you may be able to in the future (Future loopholes/exploits)!
Download iFaith Mac version
iH8Sn0w has pointed out that the iFaith Mac version is under develpmnet, however , there is no predicted when will be released to the public.
Download iFaith 1.5.9 for Windows
If you want to download iFaith 1.5.9 – navigate to our download section here.
Run iFaith 1.5.9 on Windows 8
In case you are Windows 8 user and you want to use iFaith follow this tutorial.