Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 and install Cydia on for all iOS 9.3.3 supported devices like iPhone 6s, iPhone SE iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C and iPhone 5. If you have already updated to iOS 9.1, and want to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3, just follow our guide below.
To jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 you need a Windows or Mac computer and a compatible apple device.
How to Jailbreak IOS 9.3.3
Follow the steps below to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 iPhone:
- BackUp your iPhone or iPad with iTunes or iCloud.
- Disable Find my iPhone option.
- Put your iPhone in DFU mode.
- Install iOS 9.3.3 IPSW on your iPhone or iPad.
- Download the iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak tool from our downloads section. (Uploading …)
- Start the iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak tool and connect your iPhone / iPad.
- Click jailbreak to start the process.
- After completing you will see Cydia on your springboard.
- Restore your data from iCloud or iTunes.
- Done. You can download Cydia Tweaks and Apps.
Don’t forget – all jailbreak download links are for free.