iPhone users do more than just ordering clothes and food. One of the things they do is look for relationships, which could be long-term, short hookups, or whatever. If you’re one of such fellas with an iPhone, here are the best hookup apps for iPhone you should be using in 2018.
10 Best Hookup Apps for iPhone to Download Today
Below is a list of the best 10 hookup apps for iPhone & iPad:
- Tinder: The godfather of hookup apps for iPhone, it displays potential matches that you can swipe left or right by looking at their profile and photo. You should also create a profile, enter personal interests, and your profession and region. Tinder also allows group matches now, enable you and your friend to go out on a double date. Download Tinder from App Store today.
- Hinge: This app requires you to login with Facebook. And after that, you’ll see potential matches each afternoon. You’ll see matches from the mutual friend pool you share with the pick. So you’ll meet each other less awkwardly.
- Coffee meets bagel (CMB): This is one of the best hookup apps for iPhone. It shows a “single” bagel searching for the like every day. It shows then list of matches from your list of mutual friends. The user gets 24 hours to pass or like a match. There’s also a private chatroom to talk in and plan the date.
- OkCupid: This app has a good user base and decent dating features. It shows your potential matches based on lifestyle, religion and common interests. There are also messaging tools and an Instagram integration. The premium version allows you to refine the search further.
- Grinder: This is the one best gay hookup apps for iPhone. Bisexual men and gays can set up a profile picture, little about me info, and a cool username to meet like-mended attractive men in their proximity.
- Hitch: This app also uses your Facebook ID before granting access. You can use it to setup matches for friends, and there’s a chatroom where friends can be asked if they want to hook up with someone interesting.
- Match.com: This had to be in the list of best dating apps for iPhone. You can include photos, lifestyle details, interests, and more to take part in online flirting. For a subscription fee, you get more comprehensive features, such as the ability to see who has liked your photos. Get this app today from App Store.
- HowAboutWe: This app wants you to describe your ideal date, so that others can go ahead and find what you expect. There’s also a premium version of the app that enables you to access premium features like “Today” – a fast on-demand date within 5 minutes.
- PlentyOfFish: This app enables you to create a profile where you can add data about your studies, yourself, interests and personal preferences. Users can also message matches. Premium version of the app has Instagram integration and VoIP calling.
- Down: This is a one-night stand app. You can find a partner via Facebook mutual friend list. Users can “get down” to things with these matches. Download this app today directly from App Store.
These are the best hookup apps for iPhone. Feel free to leave comments.