Apple released a fifth beta version of the iOS 9 operating system. The release took place two weeks after the previous Beta 4 release. The iOS 9 beta 5 is available for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch.
The iOS 9 Beta 5 is available for download for the developers from the dev centar or you can download iOS 9 Beta 5 iPSW file from our direct links posted below.
Download IOS 9 Beta 5 IPSW
iOS 9 Beta 5 comes with a build number 13A4325c and can be installed on the iPhone 6 plus / 6 / 5 / 5s / 5c, iPhone 4S, iPad mini 1/2, iPad 2/3/4 / Air, as well as iPods iPod touch 5G. The firmware fixes some bugs of the previous release of the test and made some corrections to the interface and operating system. The size of the update for iPhone 6 Plus is 487 MB.
iOS 9 beta 5, was released two weeks after the launch of Apple Music service. In the iOS 9 beta 5, Apple has updated some icons, lifted restrictions for the function "Home Sharing" feature, redesigned Handoff and improved interface localization.
Download IOS 9 Beta 5 for Registered Developers
iOS 9 beta 5 can be downloaded from developer.apple.com - the development program cost $99 per year. Authorized developers can download iOS 9 Beta 5 firmware using this link.
Download IOS 9 Beta 5 IPSW Free
Here are the direct torrent download links for iOS 9 beta 5 IPSW:
Note: Click reload if you got 403 error.
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 5 (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (GSM)
- iPhone 5c (A1507, A1516, A1526, A1529)
- iPhone 5c (A1456, A1532)
- iPhone 5s (CDMA)
- iPhone 5s (GSM)
- iPhone 4s
- iPad Air 2 (A1567)
- iPad Air 2 (A1566)
- iPad (4th generation A1459)
- Download iOS 9 Beta 5 IPSW
- iPad (4th generation A1460)
- iPad (4th generation 1458)
- iPad mini (A1454)
- iPad mini (A1455)
- iPad mini (A1432)
- iPad mini 2 (A1489)
- iPad mini 2 (A1490)
- iPad Mini 3 (A1599)
- iPad Mini 3 (A1600)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi (3rd generation)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi (Rev A)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (GSM)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (CDMA)
- iPod touch (5th generation)
How to Install IOS 9 Beta 5 on your device
- To install iOS 9 Beta 5 on your device you need to download the iOS 9 beta 5 IPSW file from the links above (you need to have a torrent client installed on your PC or MAC like a μTorrent or Transmission).
- After you download the IPSW file you need to connect your device to your Computer and start iTunes.
- Now hold the Shift key for PC or Alt (option) key for Mac and click Update.
- Locate the downloaded iOS 9 Beta 5 IPSW file and click Open.
- Wait for iTunes to complete the installation.
If you have troubles while upgrading your device to the iOS 9 beta 5 version, you can try the iOS 9 Public Beta version by following our installation guide.
If you get some problems with the Activation of the iOS 9 beta firmware, you can follow our guide on how you can fix IOS 9 Beta activation errors.
iOS 9 Official release date?
iOS 9 will be available as a free upgrade after the official release. The release is expected this fall, along with the presentation of iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.